[OSM-talk] Revised wiki front page

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Sat Sep 2 21:50:34 BST 2006

Well done (OJW, LA2 and Dutch?) on revised wiki front page. Having map of week is grand idea.
Occured to me that it ought to be included on the front page of openstreetmap.org as well. That way punters coming in see some good output immediately. On my monitor (admittedly 19") there is loads of white space to right of working map that it could go in, in fixed "frame" like the left panel. My resolution is 1280x1024 but even set down to 1152x864 there is space for smaller map to go there.
Any thoughts?

Cheers
STEVE