[OSM-talk] GPS Units for the Foundation

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 10:13:11 BST 2006

Thanks for the all the tips! And the help with covering the cost!

I ideally want to get to a dozen spare GPS units. Since there are no more NaviGPS units for sale in the UK, I'm thinking of ordering some Garmin Geko 201 units, which is at a similar price point. How do Geko's compare to NaviGPS? Any pointers on a good place to order from?