[OSM-talk] Megastar

Etienne 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:44:20 BST 2006

On 9/7/06, David Groom <reviews at pacific-rim.net> wrote:

> [...]

There is also the PoleStar award.  David, you got one of these for
completing all the roads on the Isle of Wight - which was a  very
commendable/notable achievement.

You don't have to nominate, you can just give them.  And yes, we don't shout
enough praise, often enough, for the big contributors to this project.

If you feel someone deserves it then you can introduce whatever kind of star
you would like them to have (Superstar might be appropriate for Steve and
Imi).

Etienne