[OSM-talk] Megastar

Ben Robbins ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 19:43:25 BST 2006

Dean Earley : Thanks for that.  I'm sending this one again, hopefully in a
more readable state. I'm still not completely clear on how to make sub
messages appear on the archive, but as long as these are readable thats a
lot better.

I was wondering about trying to make some consistency with a reward scheme
by having a set of differently coloured stars, and also I made the stars
blend to the background so they fit better on the page.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Image:Allstars.PNG

Would having the figures of which the rewarding of stars be a possibility?
So that it averages the time spent on gathering data, and nodes created? I'm
not shore what data is available...(explained in last post)<BR><BR>Ideally I
think each user page would have a stat box that updates automatically..but I
aint got a clue how that stuff works.

Ben