[OSM-talk] Erskine Bridge

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Mon Sep 11 11:28:50 BST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Cowan" <bruce.cowan at dsl.pipex.com>
To: <talk at openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 7:36 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Erskine Bridge

>I have found an issue with the PGS import near Glasgow.  It is at the
> Erskine Bridge.  The coastline in the PGS data ends on both sides of the
> bridge, claiming that the bridge is in fact land.  This is obviously
> wrong, but I can't find an easy way to fix it without removing both ways
> of coastline on either side of the bridge and sewing them together
> again.

Not a greart deal better, but I think you would only neeed to delete the way
to the south east of the bridge, and remove from the other way the segments
running paralel to the bridge, then join the segments from the previously
deleted way to the existing way.

It would be nice if there were a tool to combine two ways into one.

David