[OSM-talk] uploading files

Ben Robbins ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:35:42 BST 2006

they are currently just images stuck together in mspaint.  But they are
copied from other places, as i didn't intend to spend to long on it, unless
it was to be used.  So i may do so now.  I will use 3dsmax and photoshop i
suspect.

I agree with your replies.  The writing should be seperate, and it should be
in a place where all could edit (hadnt got round to that yet).  There is
already a back link at the bottom of each page, and there is no next or
previous commands.   I don't think having it all on one page is a good idea
at all.  This would defeat the main point of the diagrams being clear and
simple, by cluttering the page.

I'll try making some images for the first page, but my wiki editing skills
are quite limited.  I don't no how to controll where images lie, and remove
image boarders, so that all the image run flush together.  I say this,
becuase at present it is just a set (3-6) images on each page, each with a
hyper link, and they are lined up next to one another.

If anyone wants to help, I could send images there way...?

Ben