[OSM-talk] talk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 62

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 08:23:12 BST 2006

At the rate of collection I believe that getting a full set of postal_codes
to make a usable system is going to take too long and that a fall back to
traditional address data is going to be required. Of course if you have
traditional address data its easy for individuals to add a post_code to
them.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson