[OSM-talk] Adding Addresses to OSM

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Wed Sep 13 11:29:12 BST 2006

> You can't, for instance call something "Foobar Crescent" when it is in
> fact
> a square, and not crescent shaped at all, nor can the first part of the
> street name be repeated in a local vinicity, and street numbers should
> start
> at one.

Is there a limit on the aspect ratio / skewness of a square? I mapped
Norfolk Square near Paddington at the weekend, which is probably 5:1 length
to width. I guess "Norfolk Rectangle" didn't have the same ring to it....

Rob

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com