[OSM-talk] Area Support /Osmarender

Ben Robbins ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:25:17 BST 2006

I can't get osmarender to work, so I havnt rendered it off yet, but i asumed
it would be a problem.

rather than have to make an object layered ontop, would it not be posible
that a polo shaped object (ish) could be made as a 'C' and then the two ends
of the 'C' somehow told to join and be invisible?  This way the shape only
has 1 edge still.

Alternatively could there be some way of linking 2 edges?  (inner and outer
edges) one being a secondry edge?.  This shape would then be subtracted from
the larger shape.

Ben