[OSM-talk] Scanned out-of-copyright map of the Solent?

David Sheldon dave at earth.li
Sun Sep 17 22:52:03 BST 2006

On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 10:43:24PM +0100, Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> I saw the tiled one but thought it would be an overbig job to download and
> paste together all the 1km x 1km tiles that I needed. So if you did have a
> complete one that would be good thanks,

I posted a joined on at
http://www.earth.li/~dave/images/IoW-NewPopular.jpg , but I think I
cropped out most of the north of it.

However I also posted the script that I used to join it together at
 http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2006-May/003779.html

Does that help?

David

--
Pokemon seems an evil concept. Kid hunts animals, and takes
them from the wild into captivity, where he trains them to fight, and