[OSM-talk] New Forest weekend

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Sep 21 16:19:31 BST 2006

Nick

Have you a laptop sorted for the New Forest this weekend?
Are either David or Steve (or anyone else) going to be there with one?
I am afraid I haven't got one. However, I need to download GPS tracks
every 2 hours or so cos my unit (Garmin Venture) has limited storage
capacity.
At a push I can try to get one from work, but will have to spend Fri
lunchhour uploading JOSM and GPSbabel.
I will speak to you off-list about my time/travel arrangements for
weekend, which are currently becoming hugely complicated by juggling
family commitments!

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk