[OSM-talk] open data

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 09:53:01 BST 2006

Well, if I can throw in my 2 (Euro) cents worth, I was definitely
attracted to the project for idealistic purposes, in addition to the
intellectual fun of working out in the GIS field, which I've always had
an interest in - it's nice to do something practical.

I'm a copyleft advocate, and would support anyone lobbying that way.

Phillip
User name comsomol