[OSM-talk] Pretty pictures (also: anyone in Reading & St Albans?)

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Fri Sep 22 12:03:28 BST 2006

Ahoy,

On Friday 22 September 2006 10:42, Andy Robinson wrote:
> A zoom in of your campus map area would make a great "featured" map. We
> need a new map for the rollover tomorrow! Currently the spot is vacant.

I've stuck the SVG up here:
http://tom.acrewoods.net/files/osm/whiteknights.svg

The big green square is what I use when exporting (switch to white and export
the selected object's area). It includes my tweaks to make sure things lay
out properly.

Go ahead and do what you want with it :)

Regards,
Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera