[OSM-talk] Problems with Osmarender

Ben Robbins ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 24 22:50:13 BST 2006

This doesnt seem to be the problem.  There are already a few spots that I
had made ways without really knowing why. They didn't/don't render.  Just to
check I made another and copied the data that was on the section that does
render,  and it didnt render.  (I did this on a few different road types)

Also A couple of questions have come to mind.  If there is a single segment,
how do I group that?.

Do all the segments on the way HAVE to share the exact same properties?
e.g. If one street has houses at some points along it, will I have to split
the set of segments into a group of ways according to where the houses
are/are not?

Thanks

Ben