[OSM-talk] Osmarender 3.0

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Mon Sep 25 23:49:34 BST 2006

Etienne,

> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Osmarender/Howto
>
> There was already a link on the Osmarender page, but is was called
> HowTo which isn't very obvious.  I have changed it to Download.

I was right, I simply didn't see the wood for the trees. I thought that
Osmarender is a tool to download (source, jar, binary, whatsoever). I
didn't understand all is about XML transformation.
Got the first results thanks to the cool HowTo.
I managed to track and segment huge parts of my hometown during the last
three weeks (it almost was blank before). I just noticed that segments
are ignored, so I still need to tag the streets correctly before seeing
them in the output. Will last a while :) .

Thanks for the help!

ce