[OSM-talk] custom JOSM (landsat) download location changed

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Sat Sep 30 20:18:15 BST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Whitelegg" <nick at hogweed.org>
To: <talk at openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:21 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] custom JOSM (landsat) download location changed

> The URL of the custom version of JOSM with Landsat support has changed to:
>
> http://www.free-map.org.uk/downloads/josm/
>
> One small update since earlier in the week - the 'ways coloured according
> tags' style is now settable from the preferences dialog.

I've just downloaded josm-custom.jar and elemstyles.xml, and set JOSM to
"colour ways according to tagging", but every way, and every segment just
displays in white.

I also put an image called carpark.png in the JOSM directory, and thought it
might display for a node tagged as amenity=parking, but it did not.  Is this
feature implemented yet?

Nice to see node names appearing though.

David