[OSM-talk] mapnik tile rendering - again

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:26:49 BST 2007

Christopher Schmidt skrev:
> On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 07:52:55AM -0400, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 12:47:42PM +0100, Robert (Jamie) Munro wrote:
>>> What's particularly irritating is that http://labs.metacarta.com/osm is
>>> rendering mapnik tiles on demand, not queueing them for later, meaning

> Okay, page has been removed. Sorry to have been irritating.
>
> Regardst

Uhmm Chris, I don't think Robert meant YOU were irritating.. ;) Rather
that it's irritating to see the production system not rendering tiles on
demand, when your version do..

I hope to see your system on the layer selector again, when the
projection issue has been fixed.

J.D. "Dutch" Schmidt
J.D. "Dutch" Schmidt