[OSM-talk] database problems?

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 16:40:10 BST 2007

On segments table, the highest node in the segments table is 27272930. Highest
node in node table 27272937 issued at:2007-04-10 16:33:03

So I don't think there is a fear of ongoing corruption through duplicate issued
nodes.

It is possible there may have been a discrepancy for perhaps a few hundred
nodes, but if there was, it has sorted itself out.