[OSM-talk] map and data from Bulgaria

Roman Rachkov yantragis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:35:44 BST 2007

Hi all,

My name is Roman Rachkov. I am from Bulgaria. My NGO - Agency for
agricultural information and innovation finish small Mapnik and Openlayers
based project "Free Map of Veliko Turnovo", for our city Veliko Turnovo
situated in Central North Bulgaria. Web address is:
http://www.bulgarianmaps.com
This web map will be represent in real time with help of GeoRSS, city news
about environment, transport and other.
We find Opensreetmap project. We plan to remake our GIS data for Veliko
Turnovo city (used in this map) under osm format and grant to this project.
And with this to make first step for starting Bulgarian chapter of
Openstreetmap. Problem is that our datas are in postgis format. Is that any
converter from postgis to osm or from SHP/GML to OSM?

Roman