[OSM-talk] Anyone in the area of Banbury/UK?

Ralf Zimmermann Ralf at Zimmermann.com
Sat Apr 21 22:03:22 BST 2007

Dear All around Oxford,

What about tomorrow for lunch at 12:00 somewhere in Oxford? I would love
to meet some OSMers from this area!

Does anyone have a proposal for a nice place where you can eat and drink
a bit, maybe some place where we can enjoy the nice weather?

Lat/Lon would be good for me to find it.

Ralf
(Normally mapping in Munich/Germany)