[OSM-talk] Blue sea tiles for tiles at home

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 02:10:53 BST 2007

Frederik Ramm skrev:
> (J.D., do you have a local t at h installation and can you perhaps check if
> increasing this limit - line 67 of frollo2.xml - fixes your Copenhagen
> tile also?)

Checking after changing the limit. Will revert back with a post, if it
isn't fixed by changing the limit, so if you don't hear from me, the
upped limit did the trick.

Another issue people need to check if a tile doesn't render as expected,
is the "node in same spot" issue reported on the maplint layer.

Some islands done by the PGS coastline script has an end and a start
node on top of each other. It looks correctly in JOSM, but since its not
a closed polygon, as the end and start node isn't connected by a
segment, the coast-areas rendering breaks.
It is not a fault in the coast-area script, it's bad data. "GIGO" in
effect. (Garbage In Garbage Out).

The maplint layer is showing its worth, in helping to identify this, so
people can move one of the nodes, and then connect the two nodes with a
segment, and then join that segment to the existing coastline-way.

J.D. "Dutch" Schmidt.