[OSM-talk] Unordered segments

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Fri Apr 27 14:37:06 BST 2007

On 27/04/07, David Groom <reviews at pacific-rim.net> wrote:

> blank

The validator plugin helps quite a bit too, and the utils plugin helps a LOT
with fixing some of the problems maplint finds...

Specifically re unordered segments, I've noticed some problems with longer
ways not renumbering correctly in JOSM, splitting them seems to sort that
out, there is a bug there somewhere...

While I'm writing, I've got to say... JOSM, osmarender, Maplint, maplint's
integration into T at H, T at H, the mappaint JOSM plugin, the validator JOSM
plugin, the utils JOSM plugin, openlayers, and all the back end stuff that
power the whole project are all great... yep, some bits have problems & some
bits lack polish, some bits might not be needed if other bits were better
etc... but... they're still all great and I'd like to give a big thanks to
all the people who've spent large amounts of their own personal time to put
these tools together... If I've missed any out, it's not because I think
they aren't great, but, these are the tools that I have used most and find
invaluable...

Thanks,