[OSM-talk] JOSM unordered ways

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Sun Apr 29 01:41:03 BST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Groom" <reviews at pacific-rim.net>
To: <talk at openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:24 AM
Subject: [OSM-talk] JOSM unordered ways

>I cant definitely say for sure, but since downloading the latest version of
> JOSM (v 222) I seem to be creating more, not less unordered ways.
>
> I was previously using version 219.
>
> David

Its definite! Open up an area in JOSM v 222, create nodes segments and then
form these into a way and about 50% of the time these ways will be in the
wrong order.  Then can be reordered correctly, but if you simply create a
way and do nothing else then 50% of the time it will be ordered incorrectly.

I cant however find any reason why 50% are Ok and 50% are not.

David