[OSM-talk] traffic signals at dual-carriageway and complicated intersections

Lachlan Rogers lachlan at rogers.name
Wed Aug 1 04:19:32 BST 2007

I really like this suggestion.  However, what should be done when two
intersecting roads are dual-carriageway and different highway types.  In
this case the middle square of the intersection would have two sides of a
particular type and the other two sides a different type.

Of course, it is possible to have multiple ways over the same segments, and
this would be the solution.  Was this what you had in mind?