[OSM-talk] Oceantiles

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Aug 1 23:39:58 BST 2007

Hi,

> Can we create a trac component for the osmarender stuff so that people
> can file bugs for things like this? That was requests don't get lost
> in people's inboxes and this mailing list.

We could, but the whole thing about the ocenatiles.png file and so on
was so that everybody could edit it. Granted, not everybody has SVN
checking rights but these *should* be forthcoming as soon as the admin
situation has improved.

I really like it when people do it themselves, like Dermot did; given a
receptacle for "bugs" he might have just filed his changes and waited
for someone else to fix it ;-)

Bye
Frederik