[OSM-talk] Mapnik style in slippy map

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 14:44:47 BST 2007

Cheers Frederik, that is really useful.
What would be even more useful would be a count of paired occurences (k=v).
For instance if looking at the 4million "natural" I would like to know if making peak work properly is relatively more useful than sorting out something for marsh or spring.
Similarly, when looking at all the amenities I would like to know relative frequencies of each one.
I thought using "find" on the text file would work but it only gives 1 pub, and 3 stations (!), so don't know what it is counting.
Could spaetz (or anyone else) have a look and see if it is possible to generate that paired occurence data please?

Cheers
STEVE