[OSM-talk] Mapnik style in slippy map

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 15:23:06 BST 2007

Frederik

Thanks for superb response. That works really well for me.
I can immediately see that worrying about marsh and spring can wait, but sorting peaks would be good.
Also can see which amenities are in use most.
However, it would be brill to be able compare amenities across nodes and ways, so a CSV file that could be taken into spreadsheet and sorted at will would be excellent.
Reckon it just needs the 4 fields/columns you have suggested.
30/10 depth works for me at present too.

Cheers
STEVE