[OSM-talk] Mapnik style in slippy map

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:19:27 BST 2007

Hakon

I agree that is an issue that needs resolution.
It is currently beyond my skill level to incorporate a generic tunnel/bridge solutionfor mapnik.
I believe that Artem (the mapnik developer) has it in mind to address this at some point in future.
You can of course stack roads/rails in right sequence with the layer command but not symbolise bridge/tunnel.
For now it should be possible to deal with the subway situation by symbolising differently for above and below ground stretches (which hopefully are tagged as such).
For moment I am foxed on filtering with and "and" operator, but am working on that one.

Cheers
STEVE