[OSM-talk] Image on the main page

Ben Robbins ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 02:47:02 BST 2007

I just checked the wiki for the first time in a bit, and there appears to be
a 'Lolcat' image on the main page.  I'll be blunt; It looks terrible, its
tacky and geeky, and I'm not shore about others but when I see things like
that on the net, I tend to close the page.

I see that it has something to do with thanking TomH for his work, and that
is great, he deserves it, it is a really nice function thats been enabled;
but why do the thanks have to be displayed in that way?

Maybe I just don't get the joke, but it seems kinda lame.

Ben