[OSM-talk] Pub icon

frankie roberto frankie at frankieroberto.com
Sun Aug 5 15:51:53 BST 2007

80n wrote:
> And here is a new version of the pub icon which I think is a little more
> pleasing and less intrusive:
> http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=52.67239822676535&lon=-0.7324747913460327&zoom=17&layers=0B00F000

Woah - having a wine glass represent a pub is a bit untraditional!
Quite nice though. The lines could be a bit thicker (at that size
linked above atleast), and I think it'd be nice to have the complete
wine-glass within the border, including the base - might make it a bit
more recogniseable?

Could you share the svg file on the wiki - or is it checked into svn?

I've been having a go at re-doing the pint glass icon - I'll share that too.

Also, would the icons generally be easier to 'read' if they were
reversed-out from black?

Frankie