[OSM-talk] Potlatch and the destruction of good work (N6 Ireland)

Håkon Enger hakon.enger at fys.uio.no
Thu Aug 9 13:46:54 BST 2007

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Tom Hughes wrote:

> The problem is that it's very hard to know what we can do as there
> is no clear policy posted when people sign up....

Well, I have no knowledge of UK data protection laws, but I would suppose
that they only cover personal information, such as name and E-mail
address. So a uid given to the user by OSM would not be covered by this
law, and we can do whatever we want with it. Or is this an incorrect
interpretation?

   Håkon