[OSM-talk] Potlatch and the destruction of good work (N6 Ireland)

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:44:58 BST 2007

On 09/08/07, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:

> Will do. I did actually look for an Ireland specific map features
> page to answer another question he had, but there doesn't seem to be
> anything with Ireland specific tagging recommendations ;-)

I was thinking of pulling together a set of tagging recommendations.
It's only really the road network that would have to differ much from
our favourite neighbour, and I've already added road tagging
recommendations inline in the sections of the project page relating to
the different categories of road.

Dermot