[OSM-talk] Anniversary Party

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Aug 9 23:27:04 BST 2007

Hi,

    to those planning to come to the AGM+party on Saturday: I'll be in
Central London around 17:00. Do you reckon you'll still be at Multimap
then or at the Anchor already? The Wiki page says "The offices can be
hard to find from the map alone - take the address and phone numbers in
case." but doesn't say which phone numbers. Would someone who's
definitely going to be there and who is going to have his mobile
switched on be so kind to e-mail me his number so that I can call him
when I'm lost ;-)

Cheers
Frederik