[OSM-talk] Survey: notebooks

Andy Street mail at andystreet.me.uk
Sun Aug 12 15:49:25 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 15:05 +0100, OJW wrote:
> How many people here use paper notebooks to record street names and such like?
> (i.e. pages full of "waypoint 153 = Hewson Road, 154 = pub: Vine
> Inn...")

I used to but have given it up in favour of using a camera phone. I find
the camera easier to use than trying to keep the pad level and holding
the GPS at the same time. The other benefit of the camera is that it
removes the possibility of me jotting down the names wrongly if I'm in a
hurry.

Regards,

Andy