[OSM-talk] talk whilst on hols

Ray Booysen raybooysen at rjb.za.net
Wed Aug 15 12:02:25 BST 2007

Filtering? ;)

Steve Chilton wrote:
> What do folk do about being away with regard to talk list?
> Is there any alternative to un-subscribing and re-subscribing?
> I am shortly to be out of circulation for three weeks and won't have
> time to read three weeks talk stuff when I come back and my inbox will
> probably crash anyway.
>
> Cheers
> STEVE
>
> Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
> Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
> School of Health and Social Sciences
> Middlesex University
> phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
> email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk
>
> Chair of the Society of Cartographers: http://www.soc.org.uk/
>
> SoC conference 2007:
> http://www.port.ac.uk/special/soc/
>
> Mind the (Map) Gap:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/5413010.stm

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended recipient of this document then you must immediately inform the sender at the address below and delete this e-mail and any attachments completely from your computer system. You must not take copies or disclose the contents of this document to anyone, nor take any action based upon it.
E-mail is an informal method of communication and is subject to possible data corruption. Dot Net Solutions Ltd is unable to exercise control over the content of the information contained in transmissions made via the internet.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are solely those of the author and are not given or endorsed by Dot Net Solutions Ltd unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Dot Net Solutions Ltd for any loss or damage arising in any way for its use.
Dot Net Solutions Ltd, George V Place, 4 Thames Avenue, Windsor SL4 1QP. Reg No: 4972823