[OSM-talk] Toilets SVG

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Wed Aug 15 19:19:18 BST 2007

On Wednesday 15 August 2007 18:33, Andy Allan wrote:
> On 8/15/07, Bone Killian <vitki at bonius.com> wrote:
> > If anyone's interested, I knocked together a SVG file for a symbol for
> > public toilets.  I'm not sure what's needed to make this ready for
> > inclusion in the map or anything. Right now, it's just an SVG file
> > straight out of inkscape.
> >
> > http://bonius.com/toilets.svg
>
> Excellent. I was needing one for adding toilets to the cycle layer,
> and it saves me embarrassing myself trying to make one up!

It's in svn. The debian package is already build, but since I'm uploading the
openstreetmap-mapnik-data.deb (120MB) package too It'll take a little bit
(1-2hours at least) until it's available on the webserver.
But then you can see the result at:
	http://www.gpsdrive.de/development/map-icons.shtml

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)