[OSM-talk] talk whilst on hols

John Wolter jwolter0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:06:09 BST 2007

On 8/15/07, Steve Chilton <S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk> wrote:

> What do folk do about being away with regard to talk list?
> Is there any alternative to un-subscribing and re-subscribing?
> I am shortly to be out of circulation for three weeks and won't have
> time to read three weeks talk stuff when I come back and my inbox will
> probably crash anyway.

Another option is to get a gmail account and use that for the mailing list.
Gmail allows you some ridiculously large amount of storage (2GB?), so your
mailbox doesn't get full.  I haven't checked lately, but it used to be that
gmail accounts were by invitation only, so if you don't have and account and
want one, ask someone with a gmail account to invite you.