[OSM-talk] Editing and tagging - Potlatch, or just JOSM?

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Fri Aug 17 09:51:57 BST 2007

Hi Barry,

Actually, the way you posed and framed your 'question' does actually look very much like an accusation. I read it that way.

I thought the response was quite muted and suited the tone of your 'question'.

Let's all take a deep breath, count backwards from 10 and re-read what we are about to post before pressing return ;)

On 17/08/2007 at 9:33 AM Barry  wrote:

>You Guys are amazing
>
>> "tracing rivers and other landscape features from the Yahoo! imagery."
>> - is this not breaking copyright????!!!!
>
>>Why do you think we have Yahoo! imagery in potlatch? Specifically because
>>we've been told that we can use it for deriving map data.
>
>It was a QUESTION - not an ACCUSATION!!!!!!

Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer
University of Western Sydney
Email: b.easton at uws.edu.au