[OSM-talk] Editing and tagging - Potlatch, or just JOSM?

Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Fri Aug 17 17:47:15 BST 2007

Jon Bright wrote:
> Sure.  I should have mentioned this.  For my local area, for example,
> the Yahoo! data is just plain wrong - it's all shifted some 5km to the
> north.  So the river in the Yahoo! data is ~5km north of where the river
> really is.

I have a similar problem, though not nearly as drastic.

Is there anyone here who works on the YWMS plugin that can say whether
it might be possible to configure an offset for the yahoo data, so that
the image would always be shifted a certain amount, or so that the image
could be "slid" around manually to match existing data, allowing other
data to be derived?

-Alex Mauer "hawke"