[OSM-talk] Korea mapping project collaborative mapping project

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 06:51:14 BST 2007

I made some wikipages to show what I want to do with Korea.
The idea is to allow people from anywhere in the world to use
notes, waypoints, and tracks posted by people in Korea
to make maps.

Right now it's clunky but I think it could work. I figured out that
if you have a track in the waypoint file then the website will at least
store it for me. Hopefully JOSM could download the waypoints
in the future.

I still need to type up a tagging guide and finish putting in
all my waypoint notes. I just want people to see what I'm doing.

-Jeff

--
http://bowlad.com