[OSM-talk] repeat email notification from abuse

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Aug 19 10:18:43 BST 2007

In message <bf60a2e10708182323g595082e7g491e7e6835fc89b at mail.gmail.com>
          "Jeffrey Martin" <dogshed at gmail.com> wrote:

> I keep getting notification about the same file over and over again:
>
> Hi,
>
> It looks like your GPX file
>
>  20070814.gpx
>
> loaded successfully with 331 out of a possible
> 331 points.

This should be fixed now - there was a comma in the tags that was
causing the record to fail validation so it didn't get saved and
then would still be marked as needing import.

I only added that validation the other day and my guess is that this
trace (and one other) must have been in the queue for loading at the
time so didn't get validated at upload time.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/