[OSM-talk] Slippy Map update

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Mon Aug 20 00:37:53 BST 2007

Now that I have learnt to say 'The Mapnik layer of the Slippy Map' ;), I haved added a brief paragraph to the FAQ 'How do I see my changes' section with cutoff time guidelines for various areas of the world to get your changes in, to be guaranteed to see them in the Mapnik layer of the following weeks slippy map. Hopefully this will help others like myself who are wont to miscalculate timezone conversions.

Cheers,
Brent.
Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer