[OSM-talk] T-shirts

OJW streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 20:47:57 BST 2007

I'm looking at a t-shirt design, for the cyclists amongst us...

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Image:OjwTDesign.jpg

Using Spreadshirt (because they're fast, nice quality, and based in Europe so
we don't have to pay import tax). It's the same people who did the openmoko
shirts.

There should be a page you can order stuff at:
http://spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=281257

and I'll bring a few along to the Devon mapping party.

Everything about the design is configurable of course, so if you want
different colour schemes, different types of shirt, different mode of
transport being promoted in the design, then email and I'll try to fix
something.  I'll also try to add the vector graphic as a "design" in
spreadshirt, so you can create products with it yourself and play with the
colour choices.

Regards,

OJW

p.s. Thanks to Stephen who helped with converting the files to coreldraw
format.  They've since started accepting SVG files, which makes it a lot
easier.