[OSM-talk] Fwd: OpenStreetMap

John Wolter jwolter0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 03:39:33 BST 2007

I have no experience with any of the other programs mentioned, but I have
been using Vito Navigator II, although they have since come out with a newer
product, Vito SmartNavigator,
http://vitotechnology.com/en/products/smartnavigator.html

I originally chose this program for its suitability for geocaching.  When I
started on OSM, I found that it produced traces suitable for conversion and
upload.

John