[OSM-talk] AND preview for India/China

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 08:37:19 GMT 2007

Martijn, great stuff!

We are right now planning a series of mapping parties for February, at
 5 Indian universities. This data will be a great start.
Particularly the Mumbai data, when combined with
 http://mumbai.freemap.in/

I've sent this on to the groups organizing for February. And I'll also
 be getting in touch with the few existing OSM users in India.

-Mikel