[OSM-talk] AND preview for India/China

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org
Wed Dec 12 22:50:08 GMT 2007

El Martes, 11 de Diciembre de 2007, Martijn van Oosterhout escribió:
> On Dec 10, 2007 10:56 PM, Neil Penman <ianaf4you at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > [...] I was wondering what the number next to
> > the towns in India represented. [...]
>
> It's supposed to be a postcode. no idea if it's correct though.

No, it's not. I have a friend visiting india (bangalore) for some weeks, and
he has confirmed me that they don't look like postcodes. He has no idea what
the numbers represent.

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at g4ii.com>

Un ordenador no es un televisor ni un microondas, es una herramienta compleja.