[OSM-talk] TIGER in Santa Barbara County, CA

Dave Hansen dave at sr71.net
Thu Dec 13 01:34:13 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 17:24 -0800, Matthew Perry wrote:
> What does this mean exactly? That the old stuff will be deleted?
> archived? merged somehow?

SteveC is evidently showing up there tomorrow to give a talk or
something.  He asked that I push it up in the queue, and he said that
he'd merge what was there.  Nothing is going to be deleted, but it may
take some time to merge it all.

Matt, you deleted node 165021788 in the middle of the upload!  Other
ways were referencing it.

Is there any way to resurrect old, deleted nodes and reclaim the
original IDs?  I can hand-merge this one, but I'm just curious.

-- Dave