[OSM-talk] disputed territories

Hakan Tandogan hakan at gurkensalat.com
Mon Dec 17 16:04:36 GMT 2007

On Mon, December 17, 2007 10:26, Gervase Markham wrote:
> I do think, though, that making name:<lang> irremovable without some
> sort of admin privileges might be a good step. So people can't just go
> around deleting names.

That would work now that the greek guy stopped simply removing the nodes
altogether and switched to removing / modifying tags on one given node.

If we go down that route, we would have to lock nodes to keep them from
being deletable... A very big can of worms, that thing...

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...