[OSM-talk] [Talk-GB] "Unsurfaced road" and "Byway"?

Jo ml at winfix.it
Tue Dec 18 09:21:39 GMT 2007

> (and if you need new presets
> in Potlatch, tell me!).
>
> cheers
> Richard

Hi Richard,

Highway=service, no name needed in most cases.
Highway=minor

What would be nice (since I'm adding lots of bridges), would be that b
adds bridge=yes to the  'segment' of road I just separated from the
surrounding road and that B (ie shift-b) would add bridge=yes, layer=-1.
That would save me a lot of time. t/T could do the same for tunnels,
although there are less of them and layer would then become -1, of
course. Does that proposal make sense?

Maybe pressing tab or shift-tab could add another field to add more
properties. Now it cycles back to the first item. Maybe Shift-+ could be
a shortcut key to add properties when a selection has been made.

Polyglot