[OSM-talk] Recent Potlatch changes

Sun Dec 30 20:37:22 GMT 2007

David Dean wrote:

> I'm glad we can ignore it, but how do I turn it off. Every time I use
> Ctrl+T to open another firefox tab, the debug info comes up and I
> cannot use Potlatch properly without reloading the whole page.

I'll commit a new version with the debug thingy disabled when I'm back
at my development machine. (It shouldn't have stayed in anyway, sorry
about that. Blame pre-Christmas brainfade.)

> Also, whilst I am in mood for constructive criticism :) is it possible
> to make it so the autocomplete works more like excel in that if there
> is only one autocomplete option valid it actually fills out the
> remainder of the text box but is highlighted so it can be typed over.
> This way you can just tab to the next field once you have entered
> 'hig' instead of them having to hit up arrow before leaving the field.

Like Tony said, you can get this if you use Enter rather than Tab.
I've chosen to do it this way so that it's still possible to tag
something with "hig" if you really want to!

cheers
Richard